Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Truth About God's Love For You {You Are Loved}

{You are LOVED}

I know it may seem so simple, that you are LOVED, but have we really believed it? Praying today that we can let this truth sink in deep into our hearts and our minds - God loves you. :) He loves us so much that He sent His one and only Son Jesus to the earth as a baby that would one day grow to be man that would pay for all our sins and die on a cross in our place that we may have life and not just life but life in ABUNDANCE! Not just here on earth but for eternity! I love that our God is a God that doesn't just give a little... He gives above and beyond anything we can ever think or imagine to ask for! He is a loving Father and you are the one that He loves. Here are some scriptures that we can think about, pray about and say out loud together to let this truth sink in deep into our hearts and really allow us to see ourselves as God sees us. 

"I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. The life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20

"But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved."
Ephesians 2:4-5

In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
1 John 4:9-10



No comments:

Post a Comment