Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Alone but Not Alone

Feeling alone 
Feeling scared
The weight at times feeling too much to bear
Who understands, who sees, who knows? 

Have I forgotten?
Do I not remember what I have seen and heard and know to be true?
Do I not remember the One I have found to be true?

I may appear to be alone standing here fighting battles unseen to the naked eye
But I am not alone

I may feel lonely 
But I am not alone

I may long for someone to stand up for what is right and good and true
But have I forgotten?
That One has already come

Do not forget daughter of the King
There is One who goes with you
A mighty warrior who saves
He takes great delight in you
And rejoices over you with singing

In the darkness you are not alone

In the daylight you are not alone

When you face an opponent that appears to be much bigger, stronger or skilled than you are
You are not alone.

With Him you can face all things

With Him you can endure all things

With Him you are victorious in ALL things

He has equipped you by His spirit with strength unfathomable 

Discernment unmatchable

Wisdom unshakeable

Adoption as a daughter of the King irrevocable 

Love unrelenting

Purpose which He is fulfilling

You cannot be lost

He will not lose sight of you

He is fighting for you

This battle has already been won by the King of Kings

So when you are in the heat of the battle daughter of the King

Do not forget...

Though you may appear alone

You are never alone

Eyes on Him

Armor on

Swords up

Let's Go









No comments:

Post a Comment